Featured Post

Introduction & The Hub

Hello and Welcome I'm Jay Winger, otherwise known as Jay 2K Winger, Jay 2K, and other variants. If you're reading this blog, you pro...

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Destiny 2 - Seeking Foresight

Wahei : warlock : kingslayer : seeker of insight

1 : the Ley Lines converge : the worm gods roar : for the Reef : Light against Darkness : the Rachis falls : a Techeun sniped : the ritual fails--

2 : Saint has doubts : the War God smiles : the Reef defiant : I see you : the shield breaks : the Queen crushed : the ritual fails--

3 : the Hive pours forth : hold this line to the last soldier : I see you : we're being overrun : an ogre bellows : a Queen Taken : the ritual fails--

4 : the ritual holds : I see you : there's too many of them : break against my shield : Light ascendant : risen from bones : the ritual fails--

5 : I see you : none shall enter : swarm and scorn and blight : snipers duel : hammer against rage : a blighted detonation : the ritual fails--

6 : I see you : hold this line : I see you : none shall enter : I see you : reach through the veil and twist : I see you--

7 : I see you : searching through the twisting lines : seeking a path to victory : there is a way past failure : all those roads lead to me : and it is majestic : majestic--

Wahei : voidwalker : shadebinder : Haruspex 

No comments:

Post a Comment