Featured Post

Introduction & The Hub

Hello and Welcome I'm Jay Winger, otherwise known as Jay 2K Winger, Jay 2K, and other variants. If you're reading this blog, you pro...

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Destiny 2: BEHEMOTH


 
You think I don't know what people say about Titans like me? I get it.

Hunters are swift and nimble, they can outrun a lightning strike, jump over an Ogre in the blink of an eye. They can shoot a Vex in the juice box with a twitch of their hand, or pin a Shank to the wall with an arrow through its turbines without killing it, or dance around with a staff and send all your bullets right back at you.

Warlocks are cunning and studious, they can tie the laws of reality into knots, figure out everything that makes you tick. They can fly around on wings of sunfire, walk into the fury of a thunderstorm and bend it to their will, or traverse the very boundaries of time and space between Light and Dark.

I may be slow and plodding compared to the Hunter. I may be thick and stupid compared to the Warlock. But while the Hunter prances around me, going for those precision shots, I am weathering the hail of gunfire, advancing inexorably toward them, the very ground quaking where I walk. The Warlock may be faster on the uptake, I may be a slow learner, but I do get there.

Let me show you what I have learned.

For I bring with me the crushing force of a glacier. Where can you run, Hunter, when I shape the very landscape around you to block you in? How much will your cunning save you, Warlock, when you cannot move from my inevitable fist?

Go ahead and speak now. But remember that you cannot plead with an avalanche.

No comments:

Post a Comment